Thursday 8 November 2012

Cosy mornings

(Pictures soooooon. I'm almost done the editing the Fall-Fam pics, and then I'll be importing Steph and Max's.)

Want to know something scary? There was only 3GB of space left on my laptop last week. 3GB. You know what that is? That's a small MP3 player right there. Oh boy. I downloaded a program called WinDirStat, which basically analyzes your computer and tells you what's taking up the most space. Surprise, surprise... It's all my RAW picture files. Not shocked. I'll need to do something about that, because it's not like I'll be taking less pictures any time soon :)

Anyways, I'm up early (for me) sitting all cosy in Austin's armchair while he's at work. Today I'll be planning an idea I have for making my own sweatshirt (!!), edits edits edits, and then around noon Austin is coming home so that we can have lunch together.

I'm sooo comfy, but my stomach is telling me it's breakfast time.


No comments:

Post a Comment