Monday 22 October 2012

Society6

Fun announcement!

One of my favourite sites Society6 has free shipping until Sunday. I'll definitely be ordering some prints and maybe a fun t-shirt... but it's so hard to choose! There are sooo many cool designs. Here are some of my favourites.



Opposites Attract by Terry Fan



Abyss of the Disheartened : IV by Heather Landis

Camera by Kameron Walsh


Börds by Börg (I featured one of his prints earlier this month here)

I'm trying to decide on one or two prints to buy - the problem is, I'm stuck in Fall-Colours mode. I'm just loving all the warm and cosy hues.

Here's a funny one - hehe, totally me. If I had a kitchen, I would so want this... or have it screen printed on an apron! It would be hilarious. At least I think so.

The Whisk Wasn't The Tallest by Marc Johns

That's it! I better get off the computer now and get ready for bed (ha- yah right). Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment