Thursday 27 September 2012

Weekend Getaway

Hello all!

This weekend I'm leaving for a quick stay with Austin. I wasn't sure whether or not I would be going because of my flu, but I'm feeling much better. Plus I have a huge craving for the homemade pizza we make. So going is a must.

Most of my friends know that I'm awful at packing. I leave it too late and then rush and stress and try my best not to forget things. Packing for me takes hours. It's just a Rachel-Thing.































Hoping for a wonderful trip filled with baking, walks, grocery shopping, and curling up watching favourite TV shows. You know... all the best old people pass-times ;)

Rachel

P.S!!! I'm so excited about the way this blog is already evolving. I think this is going to be really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment