Saturday 15 September 2012

Sask(atoon)

Back in July I took a 2 week visit out to Saskatoon to visit my dad. I got to spend lots of time with him, see his new house, and meet his adorable new puppy Mac who I naturally fell in love with (well have you seen him?!) We also spent a weekend in Jasper climbing mountains (ha). Here are a few pictures from my adventures out West:



I'm pretty sure the grand total of time we dined out got up to 13. You only live once right?




Mac was absolutely hilarious. Either he was passed out on his bed in the back of the truck, or he was trying to find a way to sneak into the front seat.

Fun fact: Mac's full name is Greggor McPherson Struts the Third Esquire



First glimpse of the mountains... :)







After lots of sight-seeing and restaurants (yuuuuum), our next adventure was the Jasper Tramway. It was pretty amazing to be on top of a mountain, although it truly tested our physical fitness haha!




I love my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment