Wednesday 9 January 2013

Doodles and Jasmine Star Conference

Hello lovely people!

I am currently doodling and creating in Photoshop (see above) and listening to a Jasmine Star conference on CreativeLIVE. If you're currently at a computer and are interested in improving your photography, give this a listen! And if not... give it a listen anyone, she's super entertaining haha.

And make sure you doodle! An absolute must for relaxing. I'm considering making a painting based on the colour scheme of the above image. I also would like to make a simple painting tonight to hang in my room. I shall share the results when I'm done- if it turns out well that is ;)





1 comment:

  1. I don't mean to seem rude, but I was wondering if you could change your tumblr url? I'm really sorry it's just I really like that url "sincerely" and since you don't go on anymore, I was wondering if I could have it instead? Please email me at harkaur2014@gmail.com and pleasle let me know if you say yes or no. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete