Monday 3 December 2012

MAX + STEPH: SNEAK PEEK

You know what I  l o v e? Checking things off of my to-do list. And, miracle of all miracles, I checked off every single item from that list today. This included burning all of Max and Stephanie's pictures to disc and delivering them. I know there are quite a few of you who have been waiting sooo patiently, so here is a little sneak peek! I can't share them all just yet, because they want to look at the rest of them when they're together (can I get an "awww"?)

Expect more pictures soon + a little background story of this oh-so-amazing, distance-defying couple. And without further ado, enjoy :)






And I couldn't not include this one. It's one of my favs. I told Max to relax for a bit because I was taking Steph's "sexy pictures". This was his response:



Hope you enjoyed my little preview of what's to come! I can't wait to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment